Facebook Marketing Assistant
Geplaatste datum: 17/01/2019 (One year ago)
Al voor gesolliciteerd: Ongedefinieerd
Sollicitaties : 0
Keer bekeken : 129
About Social BlueWe are the leading specialist in performance-based advertising via Facebook and Instagram. We work from a beautiful building in Hoorn for over 150 brands, including Greenpeace, HelloFresh, and Audionova. Our dynamic and international team consists of 100 specialists. We offer plenty of room for initiative and have an open working environment. We’re growing unbelievably fast and have offices in Toronto, London, Melbourne, Berlin, Paris and Singapore. Our ambitions are great and to realise these, we’re looking for a (digital) marketing intern for the role of Facebook Marketing Assistant.
As our Facebook Marketing Assistant, you will bring connect businesses with consumers all around the globe. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Media buying on+ Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Creating our social media campaigns for our international advertisers
- Managing and moderating direct responses from our social media campaigns for our international advertisers
- Setting up and testing different approaches for our social media campaigns
- Performing analyses on our social media campaigns
- Working closely with our Facebook Marketing Specialists, Copywriters, Strategists and Creative Specialists.
- You’re currently an HBO or university student, preferably studying marketing, communications or (international) business
- You’re analytical
- You’re creative
- You’re proactive and a fast learner
- You’re customer focused
- You have an eye for details
- You have English language skills on a professional level
- You’re enthusiastic and fun to work with
- You can work independently
- You can manage deadlines
- You’ll receive attractive benefits
- You’ll come to work in a beautiful office with its own game room, table tennis, darts and billiards.
- We offer a free daily lunch.
- The job is fulltime in an international environment.