Marketing Assistant (Internship)
Who are we?
At Rocket Minds we fulfil the client’s vision of transforming real-life experiences onto the web. Born from an initial launch in 2014, Rocket Minds sees the opportunity of technology services differently from most organizations. We are first a customer driven, technology services and support organization.
Every web solution we create is influenced by the technology foundations that our team possess. We develop web solutions with the objective of maintaining the best possible quality, but at the same time we also keep in mind the importance of efficiency. The combination of these two seemingly conflicting goals is possible thanks to our culture, one that empowers synergy between Front-End Developers and Graphic Designers. The team is also supported by state-of-the-art tools and cutting-edge technologies.
· Support the development of our social media, media partnerships & influencer marketing strategy in The Netherlands based on global marketing targets.
· Daily community management and implementation of content on our Dutch Facebook page.
· Contact potential clients and leads.
· Manage, translate, localize and create Dutch content for Rocket Minds, including editorial, social media, newsletters, etc.
· You are currently enrolled in a Business / Marketing Bachelor or Master Program
· Methodical, organized and excellent attention to detail
· A can-do attitude and interest in taking initiative
· Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize, manage own time and be proactive
· Good Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Excellent level of English and Dutch (written and spoken). French is a plus
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be registered as a student for the entire duration of this internship. Start date: January – February 2019
Soort dienstverband: Stage
AdresPostcode 3112 in Schiedam-Oost