Management Assistant Automotive
We are looking for an experienced Management Assistant who is up for a challenge in a complex international and dynamic environment. Do you know how to set priorities, manage your stakeholders and add value as an assistant? And are you interested in cars and information technology? Are you a blend of a talkative personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mind-set and approach? Then we have the right challenge for you as Management Assistant Automotive @ NINtec.
- The Management Assistant will be responsible to enable the Managing Director & other members in the team to carry out their day-to-day work and responsibilities. You will also play a vital role in supporting the full team with activities and projects, such as helping with project materials and organizing events.
- You will have multiple, often simultaneous tasks that will include managing several complex international calendars containing internal and external meetings, workshops and symposia, (video) conferences and (last minute) travelling arrangements.
- Using problem-solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and managing other requests for information.
- Performing various administrative duties including budget assistant to the manager, preparing communications, maintaining schedules, Internet/Intranet research, facilities coordination, setting up files, ordering supplies and equipment, photocopying documents and distributing mail.
- Coordinating meetings, including travel, location, catering etc.
- Applying knowledge of business priorities and company organization when assisting in the development, implementation and monitoring of internal operating systems and procedures.
- Conducting special projects as directed. Provides project support to a functional group or business process.
- Interacting with upper management, prospects, clients and customers on a frequent basis.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as Management Assistant in an international environment, who can assist the managing director to reduce his workload;
- Education: HBO level;
- Keyboarding skills and Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and graphics presentation applications;
- Electronic meeting/calendar coordination;
- Travel planning;
- Budget/cost center management;
- Advanced communication skills (written & verbal);
- Telephone techniques and etiquette;
- Task Management;
- Problem Solving;
- Records management;
- Organized, efficient, process-oriented;
- Interpersonal/communication skills;
- Self-motivated and a Team player;
- Strong work ethic;
- Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion - professional presentation;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written & verbal).
A fulltime job in a great working environment in a dynamic, international and fast growing organization. There is opportunity for personal growth. You will be part of our AutoFacets team; a tight-knit group of international colleagues with great atmosphere and good team spirit, all working together towards common objectives and goals. You will receive a competitive salary package with bonus potential. Our preference goes to someone who is living in the area of Zoetermeer.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position and you meet all requirements, then please send us your application with CV and letter of motivation via “solliciteer” button below or via email secr@nintec. com.
NINtec Group, established in 1997, is a global information technology services, solutions and product engineering company with more than 1400 brilliant professionals serving customers across 30 countries in 5 continents. With its well appreciated ‘think global, act local’ customer approach, NINtec is leading global markets from our Zoetermeer based headquarters.
Our areas of expertise are: Transport & Logistics, Automotive, Healthcare, Publishing, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail, Software Product Houses and Independent Software Vendors.
Our strategic business for Automotive is Autofacets. Autofacets is a global leader in automotive solutions, driven by passion for automotive. Also known as A PARTNER WITH A DIFFERENCE in the automotive world. The legacy of working in 5 continents serving the entire automotive eco-system over the last 20 years. Ou