Geplaatste datum: 21/03/2019 (4 Weken geleden)
Al voor gesolliciteerd: Ongedefinieerd
Sollicitaties : 0
Keer bekeken : 19
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
You form a team with 2 colleagues and you will provide secretarial, administrative and organizational support to 4 managers. You will also provide general support to office related processes e.g. travel booking, congress registration, arranging and managing meeting room bookings.
- Manage calendars of managers and resolve bottlenecks.
- Arranging local and international meetings, including digital meetings.
- Managing international travel arrangements.
- Acting as an established point of contact for general administrative and office related requests.
- This role concerns a full-time function (40 hours per week). Part-time options are to be discussed.
- You take initiatives and have a flexible work approach, so you can easily switch between tasks and make everything run smoothly.
- You want to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are well organized, have an eye for detail and you deal with confidential data in a correct manner.
Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- Secretary-level (MHBO level) with at least 2 years of relevant work experience is required or e.g. diploma Schoevers Management Assistant or International Management Assistant.
- A proven track record in a similar role, preferably in a dynamic and international environment. Affinity with a scientific work environment is an advantage.
- Experience with calendar management, booking travel and accommodation.
- Experience with MS-Office (especially Word, Outlook, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Office 2010/365).
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in the English language, both spoken and written. Additional Dutch language skills would be beneficial.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and great attention to detail.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in the Netherlands is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a temporary employment agreement and a contract for indefinite time after two years of employment regardless of seniority.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Karen Nahal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application, it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.