Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Administrative Assistant Role:
As Administrative Assistant, you will assist in the day-to-day administration of companies, on behalf of which legal, administrative and ancillary services are offered, including incorporations and post incorporation work.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties in Brief:
- Assisting your team of account managers, lawyers and accountants in the daily management of a portfolio of client entities;
- Maintaining the good standing of these client entities on a daily basis;
- Preparing and arrange for execution of all kinds of payments on behalf of client entities;
- Maintaining contact with a network of international operating clients, their advisors, tax authorities, banks, notaries as well as the other Citco offices worldwide;
- Accurately filing and archiving of documents;
- Performing pro-actively any other tasks or carrying out any other duties as the account manager, lawyers or accountants may require.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Work experience preferably gained in an international environment;
- You are highly organized, accurate and motivated;
- The ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Hands on, able to set priorities, be flexible, immune to stress and not afraid of unforeseen deadlines;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package and quick in picking up software programs;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is essential.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.